Kids Anti-Bully Jiu-Jitsu
"If size mattered,
would be the king of the jungle."
The Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Kids anti-bully Program is the perfect way for your child to mature into an adult while learning self defense. It is also a great way of getting in shape, making friends, and having fun. As both a martial art and contact sport this is a great opportunity for you child to learn how to persevere on the mats so they can persevere in life. The program strays away from the "win/lose contest philosophy" and focuses on instilling a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for the Jiu Jitsu life style. Classes include techniques, physical drills, games, and live training. We teach jiu-jitsu by almost disguising it in a series of games that develop proper balance, technique and positioning. If your child is having fun they will be engaged, and if they are engaged they will be learning.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- They will learn the most effective Martial Art form in the world
- Self confidence, Respect, Discipline, Responsibility, good sportsmanship
- How to deal with bully situations verbally
- How to defend themselves if physically attacked
- Better physical fitness (balance, strength, agility, flexibility)
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal growth
- Helps develop social skills and gives them an opportunity to make quality friends